About Susan Gibbons
- "Unbelievable Service"
- Over 30 years of successful real estate sales
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Golf course, marshfront, and beach properties
- Professional and caring attention to detail
- Superior local knowledge
- Relocation specialist
- Specializing in Litchfield, Pawleys Island, and Murrells Inlet
- Past member of the Pawleys Island Lion's Club
- I am commited to meeting your goals
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Pawleys Island real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Surfside Beach, Garden City, Litchfield Beach, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island areas, please contact me.